SEGY to SEIS (serial)
As a ExSeisDat Developer I want to write a SEIS to SEGY utility using MPI IO to read because I want to better understand the I/O patterns of SEIS while also providing an initial version of the SEGY to SEIS converter.
System Test Changes:
C++ API Changes:
C API Changes:
- SEIS file written should be format that is usable by Tullow
- SEIS files that are tested should be able to be read by Reveal and converted into SEG-Y; the SEG-Y file should be the equivalent to the original.
Currently, we can write traces into the tr files serially and headers into hdr files serially. Writing data into the seis file is partially complete, and data needs to be stored into classes.
- Write Traces into .tr files
- Write Headers into .hd file
- Write Metadata into .seis metadata file
- Write particular headers into .db files
- Write complete SEGY to SEIS utility
CREATED ON - 03/04/2018